• Today is: Saturday, December 16, 2017

The demand for hydrogen sedan Toyota Mirai exceeded expectations – this month ordered a 1500 Japanese car

The demand for hydrogen sedan Toyota Mirai exceeded expectations - this month ordered a 1500 Japanese car

The demand for hydrogen sedan Toyota Mirai exceeded expectations - this month ordered a 1500 Japanese car

1500 most of the machines (60%) acquired the Japanese government agencies and other corporate clients.

Toyota has summarized the interim results of the sales of its production model with a hydrogen power plant. During the first month on the market sedan Mirai ordered 1,500 buyers from Japan.

On the day of the start of sales of the model (15 December 2014) Toyota representatives said they planned to sell about 400 cars by the end of the year. When it became known that the demand was higher than forecast, the company said that customers will have to wait longer for their cars.

1500 most of the machines (60%) acquired the Japanese government agencies and other corporate clients. The remaining cars (40%) bought individuals. The largest number of orders received from Tokyo, as well as from Kanagawa Prefecture, Aichi and Fukuoka.

The demand for hydrogen sedan Toyota Mirai exceeded expectations - this month ordered a 1500 Japanese car

According to preliminary information, in the autumn of 2015 the sale of the first hydrogen sedan Toyota will begin in the US and Europe.

Recall the power complex called Mirai Toyota Fuel Cell System and works by the reaction of air and hydrogen, as a result of which generates electricity.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>