The owners of factories, newspapers, steamers, your robolimuzin arrived
– This is an aquarium on wheels, or what?
– I made a joke, right? In fact, Mercedes F015 Concept Luxury in Motion is not just a preview of the S-Class in 2030, but a car with a self-managed. Theoretically, it can be controlled, the question – why?
– I do not understand why, in fact, no?
– At the opening of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, where he was represented by F015, head of Daimler AG Dieter Zetsche said: “In the future cars of the vehicles turn into mobile homes. This will be the new definition of luxury car, which is based on the concept of “third house”, in addition to the present home and office. “
– In mobile homes should probably be a very cool interior …
– Of course, F015 best looks from the inside. Chair with a frame made of polished aluminum covered with snow-white nappa. They rotate 360 degrees and illuminated LED strips. Six built-in HD-monitors are controlled by a proximity sensor, mimic control and monitoring functions for the eyes. Wheel leaves unless F015 into manual mode and the display tidy stretches from rack to rack. Wooden floor, on the front panel – walnut.
INTERESTINGLY, IN THE FUTURE WE WILL BE ABLE TO MEET WITH DOC BROWN?
– What’s under the hood?
– Hydrogen fuel cells, issuing 272 hp, acceleration to hundreds in 6.7 seconds, top speed of 200 km / h and a range of the order of 1,100 km. AMG version is not worth waiting. Lightweight body – a cocktail made of plastic reinforced with carbon fiber, aluminum and steel. Doors double, purely for fun without costing an average rack. Lights F015 pulsing blue when the car is moving in robot mode, white – if the process taxis reasonable man.
– It appears to be self-powered cars?
– Yes, as soon as (or rather when) legislators will investigate the legal aspects of the problem. “You see, it’s a robot on wheels! – Explains the delicate moment mersedesovsky special Paolo Malabuyo. – Great difficulties begin where converge technology, society and the law. Technology matures faster than the law, and society are extremely wary of cars-robots “.