• Today is: Thursday, December 14, 2017

Fiat Group sells Ferrari in 2015

Fiat Group sells Ferrari in 2015

Fiat Group sells Ferrari in 2015

Fiat Group companies Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) has announced plans to sell the supercar brand Ferrari, in an attempt to generate revenue on the order of 48 billion € (38 billion) for the implementation of its anti-crisis plan. A total of 10% of the company will be posted on the stock market, while the remaining 90% will go to existing shareholders FCA.

Fiat Group sells Ferrari in 2015

Sale Ferrari will help support long-term success Fiat Group, as it focuses on the production of its more mass brands such as Fiat Group, Jeep and Alfa Romeo. John Elkann, chairman at FCA, said: “The division of Ferrari preserve cherished Italian heritage and unique position in the business and will allow Ferrari FCA shareholders continue to benefit in this business.” This news comes just a few weeks after, FCA went to float freely on the New -Yorkskoy Stock Exchange for the first time since 1998.

General Director FCA Sergio Marchionne Fiat Group, said: “As we move forward you need to back up the business plan 2014-2018 and work towards maximizing the value of our businesses to our shareholders, it is right that we share the FCA Fiat Group and Ferrari.”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>